Tufts Medicine – Commonwealth Radiology Associates
Search and apply for Radiologist opportunities
About the Tufts Medicine & Commonwealth Radiology Associates Partnership
The Tufts Medicine – Commonwealth Radiology Associates partnership shares a common mission to improve patient-centered health care by:
- Providing outstanding clinical care that is respectful and culturally sensitive, accountable for outcomes, and adaptive to change, and by seeking to improve healthcare equity for the underserved.
- Translating advanced imaging technologies including AI into routine clinical practice, developing new technology, and fostering collaborative research-industry partnerships.
- Recruiting and educating healthcare professionals through dedicated curricula, teaching conferences, formal mentorship, research projects, and continuing medical education to inspire lifelong learning and clinical excellence.
- Sharing our clinical, educational, and research expertise regionally, nationally, and internationally with other health care professionals.
Benefits of Tufts Medicine – Commonwealth Radiology Associates Employment
- Dedicated academic time
- Departmental mentorship for research, teaching, leadership, professional development
- Financial support for CME
- 24 residents and fellows
- Priority on work-life balance and flexibility
- Culture that promotes collaboration and values diversity, equity and inclusion
- Collaborative team with many of its radiologists in national, regional, and local leadership roles
First-of-its-kind MRI with strongest gradients, new U/S fleet, new CT scanners, and many more capital investments over the last three years. We are committed to being the drivers of change in radiology, translating the most advanced imaging technology and AI applications into routine clinical care.
Enjoy an academic career with a private practice compensation package.
Exceptional benefits include professionally managed retirement plans, health insurance, long-term disability, group long-term care insurance, life insurance, and malpractice insurance.
Positions offer the opportunity to participate as an equity partner in investments and voting rights.
Commonwealth Radiology Associates (CRA) committees empower individual radiologists to actively chart the course for the group. Our internal processes promote physician engagement and help develop future leaders within CRA.
- Wellness Committee
- Joy in Radiology Committee
- Artificial Intelligence Committee
- Social Media Committee
- Profit Sharing Plan Committee
- Quality Assurance Committee
- Social Committee